6 in. x 24 in. Sonoma Glazed Matte Ceramic Wall and Floor tile is designed to look like naturally patinaed driftwood. Ideal when an earthy rustic edge is desired in a space. These beautiful ceramic tiles are suitable for a variety of design projects including floors, countertops, and wall applications throughout the home. Available in 6x24 planks with rectified edges for installations that look like natural wood. The tile provides your floor, wall or countertop installation with resilience to traffic, while its water-impervious, frost-resistant design ensures reliable placement both indoors and outdoors. Its style trifecta, comprised of a smooth finish, natural hardwood look and easy maintenance, bedecks your living space with a look that commands attention.
- Grade 1, ceramic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- Glazed smooth finish with a high sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors, including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- Slip-resistance/Coefficient of Friction rating of .50 wet is marginally skid resistant for indoor use and is recommended for standard residential applications
- Frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- 1 sq. ft. Per Piece, 14 pieces per case. Case weight is 66 lbs.
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backer board, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® and GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM product
Free of charge Local pick up is available on this item from our following warehouses:
Orange, CA 92865 Atlanta, GA 30168 Edison, NJ 08817
All orders must be inspected by the customer for any possible shortages or damage upon customer ft. receipt of goods. Do not use or throw away any damaged items since damaged items will be inspected
Place your items in the cart and go to check out to see our SUPER SAVER SHIPPING options. If you feel none of the shipping options are working out for you there is no need to worry please call us at 201-559-6200 and our sales team will work out a economical custom shipping solution that match your needs.