Silver Travertine Pavers Tile & Stone French Pattern
- Thickness: 3 cm
- Each Kit Coverage: 16 Sq.Ft.
- Sizes in a Kit: Pattern with various sizes in a kit - 16 in. x 24 in. (2 pieces), 16 in. x 16 in. (4 pieces), 8 in. x 16 in. (2 pieces), 8 in. x 8 in. (4 pieces)
- Quantity in a Pallet: 10 Kits (160 Sqft.)
- Grade 1, first-quality natural travertine pavers
- Tumbled finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone
- Can be installed on a sand bed, if installed on a concrete base with thin-set then it can be used on driveways
- Semi-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7%
- C.O.F. 80 and above is recommended for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines, highly skid resistant, indoor and outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
Free of charge Local pick up is available on this item from our following warehouses:
Orange, CA 92865 Atlanta, GA 30168 Baltimore, MD 20794 Boston, MA 02062
Charlotte, NC 28273 Chicago, IL 60007 Dallas, TX 75234 Houston, TX 77039
Edison, NJ 08817 Hayward, CA 94541 Phoenix, AZ 85043 Dulles, VA 20166 Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
All orders must be inspected by the customer for any possible shortages or damage upon customer ft. receipt of goods. Do not use or throw away any damaged items since damaged items will be inspected
Place your items in the cart and go to check out to see our SUPER SAVER SHIPPING options. If you feel none of the shipping options are working out for you there is no need to worry please call us at 973 732 1112 and our sales team will work out a economical custom shipping solution that match your needs.
Inspect all Mosaic Tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend Mosaic Tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.