- Product Description
Install a floor, wall or countertop comprised of this durable M. S. International Inc. Calacatta 2 in. x 2 in. Ivory Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile that features a P.E.I. Rating III for resilience to traffic and a water-impervious, frost-resistant design for reliable placement both indoors and outdoors. The tile's glazed smooth finish shines forth with a lustrous high sheen, and its slight variation in tone blends with and elegantly complements a variety of decor.
- Grade 1, porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 2 in. long x 2 in. wide x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a high sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors, including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- Slip-resistance/Coefficient of Friction rating of .50 wet is marginally skid resistant for indoor use and is recommended for standard residential applications
- Frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- 10 sq. ft., 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 45 lb.
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backer board, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® and GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM product
- MFG Brand Name : MS International
- MFG Model # :NPIECAL2X2P
The SHIPPING PROCESS:
Please note that We currently ship via common carriers for residential and commercial shipments. When your order is shipped we will call or e-mail you with a freight bill number and a customer service number for the freight company who would be carrying your Mosaic Tiles. With this information you must call the freight company to make arrangements for pickup. Shipping time is usually between 3-7 days from date of your order. In rare cases, you may live in a very congested area or a very rural area. Under such circumstances, trucking terminal might be 30-40 miles away from you. All orders must be inspected by the customer for any possible shortages or damage upon customer ft. receipt of goods. Do not use or throw away any damaged items since damaged items will be inspected.
Write Your Own Review